Sunday, September 19, 2010

Some Basic Research

I haven't presented my pitches yet but I'm pretty sure I know what project I want to do.  I just needed to figure out exactly what direction I wanted to take it in.  After doing some research tonight I think I have a much better idea. : )

I'm pretty sure that I'm going with my first pitch, the one about the Church.


However, I got a couple of the essential information wrong.  After doing a little more research I think it would be best to set this scene in England between 1553 and 1558.  This would be during the reign of Queen Mary I, who is known as Bloody Mary.  Queen Mary resorted the practice of the Catholicism to England after her father and Edward VI dismantled it.  Queen Mary then began imprisoning and martyring Protestants.  


For my project I think it would be better to base it off actual real history rather than create my own.  Architecturally speaking the project would be relatively similar.  Thus I think this would be better direction to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment