Friday, September 17, 2010

A Little About Me

I’m Bryan Di Fatta, and for as long as I can remember I have been creating art in one form or another. After years of learning traditional art practices from various teachers, it was apparent that I should translate my passion for art into a career. Thus, I pursued my education at Savannah College of Art and Design, where I am now a senior majoring in Interactive Design and Game Development with a minor in Film and Television.

I am an environment artist with a special interest in promoting cinematic experiences in video games. I have worked with motion capture, Vicon IQ, Maya, and the Unreal Engine. Additionally, I am proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Studio. I have also taken lighting classes and understand the use of lighting as a storytelling element. I have focused my training on implementing these technologies and basic cinematic storytelling principles to enhance a player’s experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment