Monday, November 29, 2010

What I Plan to do over my Winter Break

Winter Break for me is the last major amount of "free time " I will have before I graduate this Spring.  : )  Realizing that my portfolio is still lacking several things I have decided not to work at Pappas.  As much as I need the money, not working as a waiter will give me a lot of extra time to focus on my portfolio and my Studio 2 project.  Really its just a lost liter that will lead to better a better career.

My goals for the break:
1) Finish my Environment and Level Design Project- Make it portfolio ready
2) Work on Studio 2 Project - Planning for Winter Quarter, Learn the Material Editor for the UDK
3) Plan the GDN schedule
4) Continue my Studio I Project
5) Tweak my Realtime Cinematic Final Project and make it Portfolio Ready
6) Make my demo reel




There are my top 6 priorities for the break. I think I am probably being a bit ambitious but with a lot of work I can probably at least start on all of these  I definitely need to get through the top 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment